Paul L Banner, Natureza® Chairman, MA, FIA
- Appointed Chairman of Natureza, Inc. in March, 2020.
- Between 1971 and 1974, read Engineering at Trinity College, Cambridge and in 1980 qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries.
- Has a background in private equity backed businesses, particularly in the technology sector.
- Has a successful track record and has been a Director of a number of companies in the technology sector including KEF Audio Limited, Celestion International Limited, Corac Group PLC, Gamma Communications PLC and Epsilon Telecommunications Limited.
- Currently Chairman of medical device company, Tissuemed Limited, a company based in Leeds, England that has patented technology in the surgical sealant sector.
LYNN JAMES-MEYER, Founder/CEO, BA
- 18 years Founder, Product Developer and CEO of BioSafe Technologies, Inc. (women owned)
- 9 years Founder and CEO of Natureza®, Inc. (women owned)
- 5 years Majority Owner GML Industries, LLC
- 2016 Global Exporter of the Year Award from the Global Chamber, TX
- 2017 Gold International Stevie Award for Women in Business Female Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2017 Gold International Stevie Award for Maverick of the Year
- 2017 Silver International Stevie Award for Lifetime Achievements in Business
MICHAEL R. CHRISTIE BCom (Unisa)
- 16 years as Director of Finance and International Development for Biosafe Technologies, Inc.
- 9 years as Managing Director of Natureza®, Inc.
- 2 years CEO Italiana Prodotti Minerali (Genoa -Italy)
- 24 years represented multinational corporations on international trade issues (primarily Washington DC).
GERALD C. COLES MA, PhD, ScD, FSB
- Chief Scientific Advisor
- MA, Biochemistry,Cambridge
- PhD Insect Biochemistry
- ScD based on Selected Research Publications
- 8 Years Supported by Wellcome Trust
- 9 years ICI Pharmaceuticals
- 7 years University of Massachusetts
- 6 Years Head of Parasitology Department of Central Veterinary Laboratory
- Senior Research Scientist University of Bristol
- Author or co-author of 300+ Scientific Publications
TRISTAN COGAN BSc(Hons) PhD.
- Antimicrobial Projects Manager
- Senior Lecturer in Infectious Diseases University of Bristol, UK
- Dr. Cogan received his undergraduate degree in Biology and PhD in Microbiology at the University of Exeter, UK.
- 20 Years of experience in the development of anti-infective interventions in human and animal disease.
- 7 years in public health for the UK Public Health Laboratory Service/Health Protection Agency.
Discover The Future
Discover Natureza® Products.